Ukraine is in a state of turmoil due to the invasion by Russia and its people need tangible support from the world. With that in mind, I have compiled a list of fellow small business owners who have created their own fundraisers to support the citizens of Ukraine. This is by no means an exhaustive list, so if you come across a fundraiser not listed here, please contact me either via DM on Instagram (@thenerfherderco) or by email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
3/7/2022 Update: We just donated $500 USD to Voices of Children through your purchases of our Rebel Alliance wax melts, candles, fragrance mists, and t-shirts! Keep the support coming!
- Digital art prints
- 100% of proceeds donated to the Canadian Red Cross (Canadian government matching all donations)
- Open until March 16th
- White Stork stained glass piece raffle
- 100% of funds raised go to Doctors Without Borders
- Raffle ends 3/10
- Clone Trooper stickers
- Donate to charity and send DM to show proof (must donate at least $5 USD)
- Handmade embroidery hoop
- Proceeds will be donated to non-profits working to aid Ukraine (Red Cross, Americares, Save the Children, or a non-profit of your choice)
- Necklaces and pins
- Proceeds will go to the World Central Kitchen
- Auctions end 3/11 at midnight